DCC is committed to customer satisfaction to providing a safe and healthy workplace and to minimising the impact of our operations on the environment.
- Achieve measurable QHSE objectives and targets.
- Comply with the requirements of the local legislation ‘It the area of its operations, codes of practice and industry standards.
- Ensure that the employees/contractors are competent to run the processes with their roles clearly defined.
- Devise contingency plans to meet all the identified emergency scenarios.
- Ensure that there is a monitoring] review mechanism for QHSE so the system is working effectively and provides opportunities for continual improvement.
- Execute measures to minimise the impact of its activities on the environment.